I'm using version 2.5.1+ and I'm nearly at my wit's end with this issue. I've created a workshop with students able to submit their assignments and then able to assess their peers using the "Number of Errors" format. However, I've run through the workshop with test accounts, and every time I do it the students' work gets full scores. As an example, one student assessment would be no, no, no and no, but the student would get 80 out of 80. I can't fix this problem.
For the record, I've tried recalculating grades, clearing aggregate grades, clearing assessments (and then redoing them) and finally I've tried duplicating and deleting the original workshop so as to try a new one fresh. I'm not sure where the issue is coming from.
I've Googled this issue to death but I haven't been able to find anything.