19 issues have been successfully integrated and 6 have been rejected / delayed. That is 76% success, not bad, but far from perfect!
This was an "hybrid" round, where we mixed:
- stable branches: Normal "weeklies", with bugfixes, security stuff, small improvements and friends. Towards new minor releases in 2 weeks.
- master branch (aka 2.2beta), Special "on-demand" round where we are under continuous-integration, furiously reviewing and accepting all the fixes that are solved thanks to the QA testing process, apart from other fixes and improvements. This "crazy" mode will last until the release of Moodle 2.2, planned for December 1st.
- A good number of improvements and bug fixes arrived to the quiz activity, now far better integrated with the gradebook.
- Various regressions from last (mammoth) week were detected and have been fixed now. More coming soon.
- Some nice improvements to RTL languages.
- To all the people involved in the big pressure that this (last) month before release imposes. I'm sure it will be worth the effort, thanks!
- Specially to Tim Hunt and Sam Marshall, from the Open University, UK. They accounted > 50% of fixed issues in this round, but the gratitude goes beyond that, thanks!
Ciao all, stronk7