Submitted but not graded staus in User Report

Submitted but not graded staus in User Report

by Jaime McLeod -
Number of replies: 2

I'm curious if there is any way to have an assignment that has been submitted but not graded show up in the user report. Right now all the instructor sees is a "-" whether the student has submitted the file or not. I would like for a "not graded" link to appear that tells the instructor that the student has uploaded the file, but it has yet to be graded. Thoughts?

In reply to Jaime McLeod

Re: Submitted but not graded staus in User Report

by Jacob Fraser -

I am surprised that there has been no response to this question.  I think this is a really important idea and I wonder if there is an answer out there.  Particularly, I have created a series of assignments that represent a digital portfolio for assessment in all my students subjects.  It would be important to know out of that long list of assignments, to which ones they have submitted something.  I may not get to mark their work during the week, and they come and ask me all the time, what assignments do I need to get done?  So far it only shows them assignments I have marked.  Perhaps the answer is here somewhere, I'll keep looking.

In reply to Jaime McLeod

Re: Submitted but not graded staus in User Report

by Riady Santoso -

It would be useful if user report or grader report can display the submitted but not yet marked both for assignment and quiz (Manual). For the current solution, We are using https://moodle.org/plugins/view/block_grade_me plugin that is loved by our assessor to know whether the assignments or quizzes have been submitted but not yet graded.

Riady