Security Overview report not showing up at all

Security Overview report not showing up at all

by Hartmut Scherer -
Number of replies: 3

Hi all,

After 45 minutes of waiting there was no security overview report. We use Moodle 1.99 (build 0609). Debugging does not reveal anything. Do I have to switch on something, before the security overview will show up? Or what may hinder a security report?

Any advice is very appreciated.

With kind regards,

Hartmut

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hartmut Scherer

Re: Security Overview report not showing up at all

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Hartmut,

I assume you were looking in Administration > Reports > Security overview, right? Were you waiting 45 minutes for the page to load? There is no need to switch anything on for the security overview report to be displayed. I'm no expert but I'm just wondering whether one or more of the roles and permissions checks is causing a problem.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your response to my question. Yes, I waited 45 minutes and I did a similar test today, i.e., I started the Security Overview and did not do anything else at our DE site for 60 minutes. Nothing at all.

Is the Security Overview theme dependent? We use a slighly modified version of the Anomaly theme. Or does using a shared server influence whether we can run Security overview at all?

With kind regards,

Hartmut

In reply to Hartmut Scherer

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi all,

In another forum I read that debugging can be disabled with php.ini. Is this also true for the security report? We are using a shared server without any access to php.ini.

With kind regards,

Hartmut