The latest version is available for Moodle 3.1, but support for future versions needs funding. There are a lot of necessary tasks to be accomplished in order to keep the module working and up to date.
Version for Moodle 3.2 is not yet funded. If you intend to use the plugin with Moodle 3.2 please consider financing the upgrade. Consider a yearly support contract, if you rely on this module. Contact me at info (at) edulabs.org for further information.
FURTHER FUNDING NEEDED FOR
- MSSQL Support: NOT TESTED
- Implement automated testing
- New tagging API is not FULLY supported
- Upgrade from custom availability to Moodle availability API has to be done
- Provide documentation (only a part of the features are documented)
- Language optimization (German language support lacks some strings)
- Additional features
- PostgreSQL is available again! Thanks to funding of University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt
- Added completion settings based on rating and added rating feature for bookings. Thanks to funding of the University of Coventry
- Max participants
- Automatic course subscription
- Automatic group subscription and creation of groups
- Confirmation mail
- Download userlist as xls or ods
- Cancellation system
- Subscription period
- Accept terms and conditions
- Custom messages
- Bulk subscription management
- Assign teachers to be able to manage a single booking option
- and a lot more.