This plugin provides five graphs that may facilitate the identification of student profiles. Those graphs allow the teacher to send messagens to users according to their behaviour inside a course. The graphs show:
- Grades Chart - The grades distribuition in a box graph to identifiy the differences among evaluations and students with problems.
- Content Accesses Chart - Which users accessed many different rsources.
- Number of Active Users Chart - How manu users are active in a certain time of day.
- Assignment Submissions Chart - Which users have submited assignments on time or late (tasks, quizzes and hotpotatoes).
- Hits distribution Chart - How each user is accessing the course and its resources in each cours week.
It is possible to click over graph elements in order to send email to a group of students (first two graphs) or to a particular student (last graph).
Thanks to Nadav Kavalerchik for the navigation code.
Thanks to Paul Nijbakker / Evgenii Pavliuk for so many things. Lots of new features. (https://github.com/marceloschmitt/moodle-block_analytics_graphs/releases/tag/v.4.0)
Thanks to Ben Chenoweth for H5P and Turnitin code.