Blocks: Admin presets
Maintained by Clément Prudhomme, Jordan KESRAOUI, Sylvain Revenu
Allow administrators to export the site settings to .xml presets, import and load other sites presets.
Current versions available: 12
With Admin Preset, you can easily export your Moodle site settings and configuration to other Moodle. This blocs is maintened by Pimenko.
- Export system settings to XML preset files
- Import presets files
- Preset preview and partial load
- Allows rollback of applied changes
- Option to autoexclude the sensitive data when exporting settings (editable sensitive settings list)
- Third parties plugins supported (as long as they use the standard admin_setting classes)
- A few admin settings expect a file to be selected from Moodle file manager. These settings as not exported.
- The list of enabled/disabled plugins is not exported
Clément Prudhomme (Lead maintainer)
Jordan KESRAOUI: Maintainer, developer
Sylvain Revenu: Maintainer, developer
David Monllaó: Original author
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them