PoodLL Widget / Generico: Headerlogo
Page Header Logo for Generico This Generico preset allows a user to add a logo to the course page header in the standard Boost theme.
To use, simply extract the .txt file from the zip package and drag and drop onto the "bundle" area on the template.
To use in the course:
- enter the atto editor (label, description etc)
- click the generico icon and select the "headerlogo" button
- where it says "insert URL here" you need to put in a full path to an image
- The image should be square and around the 150px x 150px size
- For http sites it must be of the format http://www.yoursite.com
- For https sites it must be of the format https://www.yoursite.com
You cannot mix http/https or most browsers will block it