Admin tools: Backup and Restore Command-Line Interface
BrCLI (Backup & Restore Command-Line Interface) is a command-line plug-in integrated in Moodle that allows administrators to performs bulk backup and restores of all categories, not just a single course.
- backup all courses of a specific category using a single command.
- restore a set of courses backup files in a specific category.
Please type the commands below to know how to use this plugin:
sudo -u www-data /usr/bin/php admin/tool/brcli/backup.php --help
sudo -u www-data /usr/bin/php admin/tool/brcli/restore.php --help
- v1.2 - the description of the plugin was improved.
- v1.1 - it is mandatory to inform the destination folder.
- v1.0 - the restore feature is available.
- v0.2 - allows the admin to backup all courses of a specific category.
- v0.1 - initial version.