This is a basic Bootstrap version 4 theme that aims to provide a starting platform upon which to build themes and child themes. It does not extend the Boost theme but rather 'pull' the files it needs (because that is where they are currently stored) so that only what is actually required is used. No navigation drawer or docking has been implemented to provide a clean interface.
There is added support for 'partial' templates which can then be imported into a main template with the syntax '> partial/mypartial'. Currently the theme does not work when placed within a $CFG->themedir folder.
- Bootstrap V4 CSS with core Moodle CSS..
- Child theme capable - in 'beta'.
- Custom SCSS.
- Custom Swatches from Bootswatch.com and licensed under the MIT License (MIT).
- Partial template support.
- Theme modules - in 'beta', see the swatch_modules.php file.
Commenting temporarily disabled