SCORM ::: scormreport_trends
Maintained by Ankit Agarwal
It lets you see trends in your scorm activity
Question trends 1.1
Moodle 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7
Released: Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 12:16 PM
Scrom Trends Report for Moodle
- Extrat the folder from zip and copy it to your moodle/mod/scorm/report/trends
- Login as admin and go to site admin>notifications and install
- 2013050700 - First public release - 1.0
- 2014032000 - Release for Moodle 2.7 - 1.1
Thanks to Dan Marsden for his guidance during the whole Scorm report framework rewrite.
GPL 3 or later
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.3
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- The more recent release 1.2 (2015011200) exists for Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type SCORM
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/scorm/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation