SCORM ::: scormreport_trends
Maintained by Ankit Agarwal
It lets you see trends in your scorm activity
Question trends 1.2
Moodle 2.7, 2.8
Released: Monday, January 12, 2015, 10:48 AM
Scrom Trends Report for Moodle
- Extrat the folder from zip and copy it to your moodle/mod/scorm/report/trends
- Login as admin and go to site admin>notifications and install
- 2013050700 - First public release - 1.0
- 2014032000 - Release for Moodle 2.7 - 1.1
- 2014051204 - Release for Moodle 2.8 - 1.2 (Use autoloading, code cleanup, remove reportlib.php)
Thanks to Dan Marsden for his guidance during the whole Scorm report framework rewrite.
GPL 3 or later
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type SCORM
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/scorm/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation