Amazon S3 bucket
Amazon S3 bucket 3.9+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Instead of giving all users access to your complete S3 account, this plugin makes it possible to give teachers and managers access to a specific S3 folder (bucket).
Multiple instances are supported, you only have to create a IAM user who has read access to your S3 root folder, but read and write permissions to your S3 bucket.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 3.8+ (2020102300), 3.8+ (2020110101), 3.8+ (2020111100), 3.9+ (2020111900)
- Can be updated to
- 3.9+ (2021060800)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11, PHP 8.0
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Repositories
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myrepo") in the "repository" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation