Repositories: Microsoft 365 Repository
Microsoft 365 Plugins for Moodle
Microsoft 365 Repository Plugin
This plugin provides access to Microsoft 365 as a repository. Specifically it includes OneDrive for Business, Office Video, Office Delve as well as SharePoint Document Libraries and Group Files associated with Moodle courses.
This is part of the suite of Microsoft 365 plugins for Moodle.
To follow active development on GitHub, click here.
This plugin is updated with stable Moodle releases. This means:
- Bug fixes for general core bugs and security issues for all plugin versions for Moodle 3.8.x and earlier versions have ended, with the following exception:
- Bug fixes for security issues for Moodle 3.5.x versions will end 10 May 2021.
- Bug fixes for security issues for Moodle 3.8.x versions will end 10 May 2021.
- For plugin versions for Moodle 3.9:
- Bug fixes for general issues will end 10 May 2021.
- Bug fixes for security issues will end 8 May 2023.
- For plugin versions for Moodle 3.10:
- Bug fixes for general issues will end 8 November 2021.
- Bug fixes for security issues will end 9 May 2022.
Before we can accept your pull request, you'll need to electronically complete Microsoft's Contributor License Agreement. If you've done this for other Microsoft
projects, then you're already covered.
Why a CLA? (from the FSF)
(c) Microsoft, Inc.
Code for this plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Any Microsoft trademarks and logos included in these plugins are property of Microsoft and should not be reused, redistributed, modified, repurposed, or otherwise altered or used outside of this plugin.