Monitoring of learning plans
Monitoring of learning plans 1.2.0 (Build 2016120500)
The main goal of this plugin is to facilitate the work of learning plan managers. It provides an overview of user learning plan, without leaving the page to get information related to this learning plan(such as rating in courses,user evidence,). It also offers statistics by learning plans and competencies. For learning plan templates with a very large number of learning plans (generated from cohorts), this plugin is the best solution, with its advanced filter, it allows you to filter the learning plans by several criteria.
Full documentation here
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.2.0 (Build 2016120500)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation