Moodle Proctoring is a Quiz Access Plugin to capture the user's picture via webcam to identify who is attempting the Moodle Quiz. It will capture the picture automatically every 30 seconds and store it as a PNG image. It also captures the screenshot during the quiz.
This plugin will help you to capture random pictures via webcam & as well as screenshot when the student/user is attempting the Quiz.
Before starting the quiz, it will ask for camera permission & screen share permission. By accepting the permission you will be able to see your picture and you can continue to answer the questions. It will act as a video recording service like everything is capturing so the user will not try to do anything suspicious during the exam.
- Capture user/student images via web camera
- Can't access quiz if the user does not allow the camera
- Admin report and check any suspicious activity
- Will work with existing Question Bank and Quiz
- Webservice API for external call
- Images are stored in Moodle data as a small PNG image
- Image can be deleted individually or in bulk
- Proctoring log report with search facilities
- Configurable image size and capture interval
- Face recognition service(AWS/BS). [This feature validates the user image with profile image. You can use either Amazon Rekognition or Brainstation Facerecognition service. Please contact us if you want to obtain API Key for brainstation face recognition service]
After installing the plugin, you can use the plugin by following:
- Go to you quiz setting (Edit Quiz)
- Change the Extra restrictions on attempts to must be acknowledged before starting an attempt
Dashboard->My courses->Your Course Name->Lesson->Quiz Name->Edit settings
You can attempt your quiz like this:
You can check the proctoring report from the Admin Site
Your Course Name->Lesson->Quiz Name->View Proctoring report