Acknowledge plagiarism statement access rule
Quiz access rules ::: quizaccess_honestycheck
Maintained by Tim Hunt
This Quiz access rule plugin lets you require students to agree to a statement about not plagiarising before starting a quiz.
Acknowledge plagiarism statement access rule v1.4 for Moodle 3.2+
Moodle 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
Released: Friday, March 16, 2018, 10:42 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Minor updates for compatibility with recent Moodle versions, and Travis CI integration.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- v1.4 for Moodle 3.2+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz access rules
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myquizaccessrule") in the " /mod/quiz/accessrule " subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation