Acknowledge plagiarism statement access rule
Quiz access rules ::: quizaccess_honestycheck
Maintained by Tim Hunt
This Quiz access rule plugin lets you require students to agree to a statement about not plagiarising before starting a quiz.
Acknowledge plagiarism statement access rule v1.5 for Moodle 3.4+
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Thursday, August 9, 2018, 11:45 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.5
- Privacy API implementation.
- Fix some coding style issues.
- Due to privacy API support, this version now only works in Moodle 3.4+ For older Moodles, you will need to use a previous version of this plugin.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- v1.5 for Moodle 3.4+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz access rules
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myquizaccessrule") in the " /mod/quiz/accessrule " subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation