MTF (ETH) 3.2 for Moodle 3.4+
Multiple True False (ETH)
What it is:
Multi True false in one stem (question). Brief: The MC question type as it exists in Moodle is not very ideal, since you can only configure questions which are not very well designed regarding best practices of MC questions. Teachers can have more than one true/false question in same stem. This saves creating new questions for each stem, especially when it comes to an essay followed by many questions.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded zip to
- Rename the extracted folder to
- Start the Moodle upgrade procedure.
Behat- and Unit tests:
Behat tests are included but scenarios are designed explicitly for ETH Zürich testcases. Some of the included test steps are designed to work with the ETH Zürich Moodle setup. However unit tests can be used in combination with any Moodle setup.
ETH Zürich (Lead maintainer) Thomas Korner (Service owner, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.2 for Moodle 3.4+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation