Electron Pushing / Curved Arrow
- Please add curved arrows showing the flow of electrons for the following reaction?
- Please add curved arrows showing how the following resonance structure could be obtained?
- Interactive - students draw curved arrows representing flow of electrons.
- Students can view step by step arrow placement.
- Multistep reactions OK!
- Radical or Polar reactions possible.
- Teacher can hide or show products for varying difficulty.
- Teacher can require strict arrow addition order.
This plugin adopts the same license that Moodle does. The Marvin Applets are free for academic purposes.
This plugin was developed at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP). Neither IUP or Carl LeBlond are affiliated with Chemaxon.
This plugin requires Marvin Applets from Chemaxon which can be downloaded here. Download the full package and install it at your web servers root directory.
Example questions are provided as a Moodle xml file in the examples folder.
A video available here, outlines using this plugin.