Question formats: CSV format
This plugin contains support for importing and exporting of multichoice( 4 choices ) questions having one or two answers from CSV format into the question bank.
The CSV file used for import should have the following structure :
- A CSV file with all questions in comma separated value form with a .csv extension
- You can find a sample CSV file in the following location -> moodle/question/format/csv/sample.csv
- The first line contains the headers separated with commas. For example:
questiontext,A,B,C,D,Answer 1,Answer 2
- Next lines contain the details of the question, each of the line contains one question text, four option, and either one or two answers, again all separated by commas.
- Each line contains all the details regarding the one question ie. question text, options, and answer.
- You can also download the sample file for your reference. Type yourmoodlesite/moodle/question/format/csv/sample.csv in the URL of the browser.
For example, if your site is moodle.com then in browser URL, type:
More options will be added in the future updates.
Questions imported in question bank can also be imported when creating a quiz from the question bank.
- copy the content of the package into the /question/format directory under the root of Moodle.
- log in as administrator and complete the installation
Please don't report bugs here
If you experience an error with this plugin or would like to request a feature, please use the "Bug Tracker" link below.