Adaptive mode with hinting
Question behaviour ::: qbehaviour_adaptivehints
Maintained by Oleg Sychev
This is hinting behaviour using abstract hint interface, defined in poasquestion qtype. It is used by Preg and CorrectWriting question types for now, but due to object-oriented architecture it can be used by any other question type requiring advanced hinting.
Adaptive mode with hinting Adaptive with hints behaviour 3.6
Moodle 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Sunday, May 3, 2020, 10:18 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This is a technical plugin, used by question types with advanced hints (like Preg or CorrectWriting) to work in quizzes with adaptive behaviour.\nIt is not visible to the user directly in any way.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation