Adaptive adapted for coderunner
Adaptive adapted for coderunner 1.3.7
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Adaptive question behaviour for CodeRunner questions.
This Moodle question behaviour was created by Richard Lobb, University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
This question behaviour was created solely for use with CodeRunner: https://github.com/trampgeek/moodle-qtype_coderunner/. It provides the caching of question test results needed to prevent re-testing a student's code every time the result page is viewed.
To install, either [download the zip file](https://github.com/trampgeek/moodle-qbehaviour_adaptive_adapted_for_coderunner/archive/master.zip,
unzip it, and place it in the directory
Alternatively, get the code using git by running the following command in the
top level folder of your Moodle install:
git clone https://github.com/trampgeek/moodle-qbehaviour_adaptive_adapted_for_coderunner.git question/behaviour/adaptive_adapted_for_coderunner
For full install instructions, see the CodeRunner install instructions.
11/02/20: V1.3.7. Set css class for correct styling of Precheck button. 25/01/19: V1.3.6. Fix bug in privacy provider (not working with pre-version7 PHP). 03/8/18: V1.3.5 Implement Moodle Privacy API (null provider).
28/4/18: V1.3.4 Change state string to "Precheck" after a precheck. [Thanks to Tim Hunt.]
20/5/17: V1.3.3 Prevent resubmission of an unchanged answer from being penalised.
2/03/17: Prevent penalties being applied when grading fails due to a sandbox error
6/01/17: Fix wrong penalty calculation when using penalty-regime on question with all-or-nothing grading turned off.
4/01/17: Fix bug - previous answers were not being correctly loaded into the answer boxes when "Each attempt builds on the last" was used.
9/11/16: Provide Precheck capabilities (an extra button that students can click to get a penalty-free run that provides limited checking of their code).
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- The more recent release 1.3.9 (2021022500) exists for Moodle 3.4
- The more recent release 1.3.9 (2021022500) exists for Moodle 3.5
- The more recent release 1.3.9 (2021022500) exists for Moodle 3.6
- The more recent release 1.3.9 (2021022500) exists for Moodle 3.7
- The more recent release 1.3.9 (2021022500) exists for Moodle 3.8
- The more recent release 1.3.9 (2021022500) exists for Moodle 3.9
- The more recent release 1.3.9 (2021022500) exists for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation