Blocks ::: block_analytics_graphs
Maintained by Marcelo Schmitt
Block that generates graphs intendend to facilitate pedagogical decisions. The graphs have zoom capabilities and allow fast communication with students through email.
Analytics graphs v2.0
Moodle 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9
Released: Wednesday, September 30, 2015, 2:38 AM
phplint phpcs537 | 10 js7 | 1872 css0 | 4 phpdoc75 | 0 savepoint3 | 0 thirdparty grunt shifter mustacheHTML | XML
This release adds a new graph which shows grades distribution in selected assessments.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v3.0 (2016090101), v3.1, v4.0, v4.0
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.2, Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 2.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.3
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- The more recent release v3.0 (2016090101) exists for Moodle 2.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.