Blocks: Level up! - Gamification 🏅
Maintained by Frédéric Massart ⭐
🔥 🤩 The easiest way to add gamification to your Moodle site! Engage your students! Gamify their learning experience by allowing them to level up in their courses. #gamification #game
Level up! - Gamification 🏅 2.0.1
- Fix composer installation directory
- Fix MySQL compability when resetting all course data
- Fix bug causing visuals not to be displayed when XP is used site-wide
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4-dev, 1.4, 1.5, 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 2.0.0
- Can be updated to
- 2.1.0, 2.1.2 (2016032700), 2.2.0 (2017032900), 3.0.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.1.0, 3.1.1 (2017092500), 3.2.0
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.