Grading methods: Learning Analytics Enriched Rubric
Maintained by John Dimopoulos
The Learning Analytics Enriched Rubric (LA e-Rubric) is an advanced grading method used for criteria-based assessment.
Learning Analytics Enriched Rubric 2.0 (Build: 2015062500)
phplint1 | 0 phpcs734 | 294 js410 | 492 css0 | 24 phpdoc61 | 7 savepoint thirdparty grunt shifter mustacheHTML | XML
The new version of LAe-R plugin embeds the following enhancements and characteristics:
- Learning Analytics (LA) are produced according to Moodle’s new logging system that was established since Moodle 2.6. The plugin automatically detects the system’s default log store and retrieves the corresponding log data accordingly. Both Standard and Legacy log stores can be used, but not an External log store.
- Up-to-date plugin coding according to the latest code guidelines for advanced grading methods, even web services support.
- Improved rubric layout for editing and viewing.
- Improved layout of warnings and errors.
- Improved layout of criterion evaluation reports for graders and students.
Moodle 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.0 (Build: 2015062500)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Grading methods
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "rubricsXL") in the "grade/grading/form" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation