Blocks: Course contents
Maintained by David Mudrák
Course contents block displays a list of all visible sections (such as topics or weeks) in the course. Clicking at a link scrolls to that section or displays just that particular section, depending on the course layout setting.
Course contents 3.0
- Version numbering scheme changed. No longer this plugin will have separate branch for Moodle major version.
- Issue #14 fixed.
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1.9.1 (2011112900), 2.1.2 (2011102901), 2.0.1 (2011102901), 2.3.0 (2012062200), 2.2.1 (2012010600), 2.4.0 (2012121002), 2.4.1 (2012121003), 2.5.0 (2013051400), 2.6.0 (2014031400), 2.6.1 (2014031401), 2.7.0 (2014090300)
- Can be updated to
- 5.1.1 (2017111000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.