Blocks ::: block_course_contents
Maintained by David Mudrák
Course contents block displays a list of all visible sections (such as topics or weeks) in the course. Clicking at a link scrolls to that section or displays just that particular section, depending on the course layout setting.
Course contents 2.4.0
Released: Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 12:51 AM
Course contents block v2.4.0
- Moodle 2.4 support
- Added capability "addinstance" (required by Moodle core)
- Rewritten to use the new course formats API
- The section titles enumeration is now configurable (issue #2)
- The block title is now configurable (issue #3)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.1.1, 2.0.0, 1.9.0, 1.9.1 (2011112900), 2.1.2 (2011102901), 2.0.1 (2011102901), 2.2.0, 2.3.0 (2012062200), 2.2.1 (2012010600)
- Can be updated to
- 2.4.1 (2012121003), 2.5.0 (2013051400), 2.6.0 (2014031400), 3.0 (2015030300), 5.1.1 (2017111000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, Moodle 2.4
- The more recent release 2.4.1 (2012121003) exists for Moodle 2.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.