Maintained by David Mudrák
Subcourse behaves as a graded activity. The grade for each student is automatically fetched from a final grade in another course. This allows course designers to organize the learning content into separate units.
- The module now observes "user graded" and "role assigned" events and fetches grades instantly on them (no need to rely on pressing the "Fetch now" button or the cron task running). Credit goes to Vadim Dvorovenko for implementing this.
- Added Behat tests.
- Fixed missing name of the "addinstance" capability.
- Requires Moodle 2.8.
- Changed versioning scheme of the plugin. The "master" branch now contains the most recent stable code.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.5.0 (2013102600), 2.4.0 (2013102501), 2.6.0 (2013111800), 2.7.0 (2014060900)
- Can be updated to
- 3.2 (2015071701)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 5.5, Moodle 2.8
- The more recent release 3.2 (2015071701) exists for Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation