Activities ::: mod_subcourse
Maintained by David Mudrák
Subcourse behaves as a graded activity. The grade for each student is automatically fetched from a final grade in another course. This allows course designers to organize the learning content into separate units.
Moodle 2.8, 2.9
Released: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 11:50 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Fixed coding style violations reported by the codechecker
- Added support for Travis CI
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.5.0 (2013102600), 2.4.0 (2013102501), 2.6.0 (2013111800), 2.7.0 (2014060900), 3.0 (2014121100), 3.1 (2015071700)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation