Maintained by Paul P.
A block that inserts a slideshow in the header of the front page or course page. Features include customizable background colors, transition types, speeds, and size.
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This release contains some language improvements
Moodle 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 0.1.0 (2013083000), 0.2.0 (2013083100), 0.3.0 (2013091200), 0.4.0 (2013091600)
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.