Blocks ::: block_slideshow
Maintained by Paul P.
A block that inserts a slideshow in the header of the front page or course page. Features include customizable background colors, transition types, speeds, and size.
Released: Sunday, September 1, 2013, 12:24 PM
Added transition time setting
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.