Quiz archive report
Quiz reports ::: quiz_archive
Maintained by Luca Bösch
Moodle quiz report plugin to achieve archiving your test, by printing out all attempts at once.
Quiz archive report v3.9-r1
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 3:42 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2020-06-30 - Adopted .travis.yml to check 3.9 and master.
- 2020-02-28 - Adopted .travis.yml to new requirements regarding syntax.
- 2020-01-20 - Corrected an error in the update script in v3.8-r2.
- 2020-01-20 - Lowered the quiz archive priority so not to appear as default, which happened in some environements.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/quiz/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation