Quiz reports: Live Report
Live Report v1.2.38 (2020030501) for Moodle 3.2+
Dynamic quiz spreadsheet. This plugin, Live Report, is compatible for Moodle 3.2+. This quiz report module allows teachers to see, in real time, the responses from students as they are completing questions in a quiz. As students change their answers or submit more answers, the spreadsheet is refreshed. If desired, the grades that each response would be given can be shown as the background color in the cells of the spreadsheet and histogram bars, but this action is unrelated to the grading of the quiz. The top row in this spreadsheet/table has the names of the questions in the quiz. The teacher can click on any of these question names to obtain, in a new tab, an overview of that question. The spreadsheet and overview windows are dynamic. A static, printable window is also available. For multichoice, truefalse, and calculatedmulti question types, a histogram is displayed in the overview window. For all other question types, the response from each student is given in one line on the page. The teacher has several options: a) Hide/Show students names; b) Sort by first/last names; c) Make spreadsheet compact/expanded. To install this module, place the liveviewgrid directory as a sub-directory in the /mod/quiz/report/ directory, creating the /mod/quiz/report/liveviewgrid/ directory. After installing this quiz report module, teachers can click on the "Live Report" option in the "Report" drop-down menu to access this spreadsheet.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- v1.2.38 (2020030501) for Moodle 3.2+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/quiz/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation