Maintained by David Mudrák
Reclaim the control over formatting your text with this Markdown friendly editor for Moodle. Markdown is a lightweight markup language with plain text formatting syntax. It allows you to write using an easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format that is automatically converted to structurally valid HTML.
- Include the re-compiled AMD modules and the associated source maps.
- Stop using the httpswwwroot setting (deprecated in Moodle 3.4, removed in 3.8).
- Perform travis-ci tests on PHP 7.2.
- Supported are now Moodle versions 3.4 or higher.
- Notify filters about updated content in previews - makes filters like MathJax work then. Credit goes to Juan Segarra Montesinos (@juancs).
- Fixed reported eslint warnings.
- Allows to embed images from clipboard (such as screenshots).
- Implements the privacy API (GDPR compliance).
- Supported are now Moodle versions 3.3 or higher.
- Fixed JS coding style warnings reported by eslint
- Only fixes the detected coding style issues.
- Displays quick reference for the currently selected format.
- Fixed Moodle code precheck errors and warnings.
- Tested functionality on Moodle 3.3beta.
- Added travis checks against PHP 7.1.
- Do not throw database error when submitted in the preview mode (bug #9).
- Add support for the Boost theme and generally make it less dependent on actual theme (bug #8).
- Do not display it narrow in places like the Database module (bug #7).
- Fixed preview mode in clean-based themes in 3.2 (no boost support yet)
- Format selector, image inserting button and file inserting button are now disabled in the preview mode.
- Marklar does not attempt to load when used outside of a moodle form.
- Added self-check for the format selector presence before enabling the preview feature.
- Small CSS fixes on some themes.
- Added support for the preview of edited text. The preview is server-side generated so it correctly applies filters and other formatting rules.
- Improved styling of the editor to make it look nicer next to file picker elements.
- The false debugging message "Too many params passed ..." not displayed any more (https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-53423).
- Added button to insert link to a file, credit goes to Juan Segarra Montesinos (Jaume I University)
- Added user preferences page where any Marklar user can define additional supported Moodle formats to use Marklar with.
- Added editor icon and logo.
- Added support for embedding images via file picker.
- First functional version of a thin wrapper implementing the text editor interface.
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- The more recent release 0.8.5 (2019111202) exists for Moodle 3.4
- The more recent release 0.8.5 (2019111202) exists for Moodle 3.5
- The more recent release 0.8.5 (2019111202) exists for Moodle 3.6
- The more recent release 0.8.5 (2019111202) exists for Moodle 3.7
- The more recent release 0.9.0 (2019120300) exists for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Editors
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditor") in the "lib/editor" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation