Marklar - markdown friendly editor for Moodle
All online editors marklar. This one just marklar less.
It is not for everybody though. Those who do not marklar about marklar should not marklar marklar. There are other marklar better for them.
Feel a bit confused and marklar now? Click this marklar to see where marklar comes from.
Set Marklar as your preferred text editor.
Here are intentional features of the Marklar editor, just to make it clear they are not bugs.
- Marklar is WYTIWYG - what you type is what you get (done).
- Marklar does not have buttons. Markdown syntax is to be typed manually (done).
- Marklar is not extensible via sub-plugins (done).
- Marklar sets markdown as the preferred format for new texts (done).
- Marklar can be also used for editing texts in other formats. Supported formats can be customised via user preferences (done).
- Marklar is not used for editing HTML texts by default. Another editor such like Atto or TinyMCE is loaded to do that (done).
- Marklar supports images and files embedding via filepicker (done).
- Marklar supports server-side generated preview (done).
- Marklar will support drafts auto-saving (todo).
- Marklar will do just that and nothing more - KISS principle.