Question types: Pattern match
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Phil Butcher
Allows a short response of one or a few sentences that is graded by comparing against various model answers, which are described using the OU's pattern match syntax.
Pattern match 2.7 for Moodle 3.5+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 2.7
- Ability for the question author to input a 'Model answer' for the question.
- Fixes to the punctuation handling.
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.7 for Moodle 3.5+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation