Course Life Cycle
Course Life Cycle v3.7-r1
Course Life Cycle (moodle-tool_lifecycle)
This module is currently in development. The goal is to create a modular plugin, which allows the to execute recurring tasks within moodle associated with courses. Possible use cases are (not limited to): - Deleting courses at end of life (including asking teachers for permission). - Doing a rollover at the end of a semester. - Automatically setting an end date for courses.
To be adaptable to the needs of different institutions the plugin will provide multiple subplugin types. Those can be adjusted to the needs of your institution. For more information please have a look at the wiki.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v3.6-r1 (2019051400)
- Can be updated to
- v3.8-r1 (2019120200), v3.8-r2 (2020012100), v3.9-r1 (2020060500)
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, Moodle 3.4, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation