Course Life Cycle
Course Life Cycle v3.6-r1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Course Life Cycle (moodle-tool_lifecycle)
This initial version of the plugin already brings everything you need to define your workflows and let them run on your platform. It comes with some predefined trigger and steps. The existing triggers and steps allow to specify a workflow for the deletion of courses either by age or because there is no teacher left in the course. A possible workflow will first inform the teachers of a course (if there are some left) that their courses are marked for deletion and asks if they still need them. If the teacher did not react, a backup of the course is created and afterwards the course is deleted. The sketches workflow can be adjusted either by configuring the steps and triggers it consists of or by exchanging the steps and triggers themselves by anything you like.
The plugin was so far tested on a test system with production data. There are some issues left to fulfil until the plugin reaches maturity BETA.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v3.7-r1 (broken), v3.7-r1 (2019090500), v3.8-r1 (2019120200), v3.8-r2 (2020012100), v3.9-r1 (2020060500)
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation