Blocks: Admin presets
Admin presets 3.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Version information :
- Update plugin for MDL-64324 - ID collisions are avoided when forms are loaded from AJAX
Admin presets for Moodle
Block to export and import Moodle administration settings
- Export system settings to XML files
- Import presets files
- Preset preview and partial load
- Allows rollback
- Option to autoexclude the sensitive data when exporting settings (you can edit the sensitive settings list in Site Administration -> Plugins -> Blocks -> Admin presets)
- Third parties plugins supported
- Modules and Plugins entry: https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=block_admin_presets
AdminPreset was initialy developed by David Monllaó. It is currently maintained by DigiDago team.
Any Problems, questions, suggestions
If you have a problem with this block, suggestions for improvement, drop an email at : - Clément PRUDHOMME : firstname.lastname@example.org - Github : https://github.com/DigiDago/moodle-block_admin_presets
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.