A Boost child theme
Elegance is a beautiful Free Moodle theme with robust functionality and lots of custom settings. This theme is a full rewrite of the Moodle 2.8 theme elegance version.
Custom Settings * Custom "Quick Links". * "Marketing" spots. * Custom Footer. * A frontpage Slide Show. * Customizable colours. * Login Page backgroud images.
Contributors version 2.9
Contributors version 2.8
* * Please do not use the github version of this theme in a production environment. The current plugin repository version will always be the most stable.
Version 3.0 Beta
Moved to theme Boost as a parent theme_elegance. Removed options:
- blocks configuration, the theme only has the right blocks column
- Show available courses on front page in a card layout
- Use the Boost navdrawer
- New Caroussel
- New style marketing spot
- Mustache templates for widgets
- Support for columns left and right (configurable)
- rewrote most renderers to use mustache templates
- Migrate from css to less
- Using one layout file only
- Switch to Bootstrap Caroussel
- Rewrote all JS
- Rewrote all setting options
- New Favicon
- Flexbox for marketing spots
- Option to have fixed navbar
- Single section course navigation
- Replace Moodle icons with Glyphicons
- Category icon logic
- Custom login page
- Obsolete CSS
- Most renderers
v2.7.1 fixed: show/hide resources broken fixed: long category names look strange in icon view fixed: login page footer layout fixed: front page course image mobile layout fixed: remember username checkbox broken fixed: popups don’t use full window fixed: some fonts look bad in some browsers fixed: paragraphs aren’t all the same size fixed: “logged in” user block can’t be moved or edited fixed: “Log in” block has inconsistent fonts fixed: H1-H6 sizes not sequential fixed: default category icons don’t show up enhanced: all default images are public domain from unsplash enhanced: fontawesome updated to latest version added: new custom css field for Moodle Mobile app
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation