A Bootstrap 3 Moodle Theme
Small bugfixes: Course editing mode move icons misalignment RTL updates
Elegance is a beautiful Free Moodle theme with robust functionality and lots of custom settings. This theme is a full rewrite of the Moodle 2.8 theme elegance version. This theme requires the theme "Bootstrap". If you're using Moodle auto-updater it will automatically install it too.
If you have tried this theme and would like to have it customized and styled for your organisation in any way feel free to contact me to request a quotation.
Custom Settings * Custom "Quick Links". * "Marketing" spots. * Custom Footer. * A frontpage Slide Show. * Customizable colours. * Message notifications. * Login Page backgroud images. * Page loading indicator.
Contributors version 2.9
Contributors version 2.8
- Please do not use the github version of this theme in a production environment. The current plugin repository version will always be the most stable.
- Mustache templates for widgets
- Support for columns left and right (configurable)
- rewrote most renderers to use mustache templates
- Migrate from css to less
- Using one layout file only
- Switch to Bootstrap Caroussel
- Rewrote all JS
- Rewrote all setting options
- New Favicon
- Flexbox for marketing spots
- Option to have fixed navbar
- Single section course navigation
- Replace Moodle icons with Glyphicons
- Category icon logic
- Custom login page
- Obsolete CSS
- Most renderers
v2.7.1 fixed: show/hide resources broken fixed: long category names look strange in icon view fixed: login page footer layout fixed: front page course image mobile layout fixed: remember username checkbox broken fixed: popups don’t use full window fixed: some fonts look bad in some browsers fixed: paragraphs aren’t all the same size fixed: “logged in” user block can’t be moved or edited fixed: “Log in” block has inconsistent fonts fixed: H1-H6 sizes not sequential fixed: default category icons don’t show up enhanced: all default images are public domain from unsplash enhanced: fontawesome updated to latest version added: new custom css field for Moodle Mobile app
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation