Activities: Bootstrap Elements
Maintained by Jez H, Mike Grant, Manoj Solanki
Bootstrap Elements gives you the ability to add modal and toggles to your courses, helping to improve the layout of courses.
Bootstrap Elements 1.3
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in version 1.3 (2019021200)
- Add privacy API.
- Fix install issues due to db install.xml issue.
Changes in version 1.1 (2015010600)
- Added FontAwesome icon picker & support for use of FontAwesome icons to display.
- Replaced more hardcoded strings, with additions to language strings.
- Added support for Blockquote to be used.
- Added FontAwesome to CSS to ensure that it is always loaded.
- Changed titles from <h2> to </h2>. <h4> tags to be more consistent with Moodle's use of heading tags.
- FIX: Issue #4 - Fixed issue with all images added through the editor rendering with 404 errors.
Changes in version 1.0.1 (2015010500)
- Fixed the issue with duplicating the resource.
- Added a toggle image to the toggle element, displays to the user whether the toggle is expandable or collapsible.
Changes in version 1.0. (2014121800)
- Initial Release
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation