Question types: Pattern match
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Phil Butcher
Allows a short response of one or a few sentences that is graded by comparing against various model answers, which are described using the OU's pattern match syntax.
Pattern match 2.2 for Moodle 3.2+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Updated to work with the latest version of https://moodle.org/plugins/editor_ousupsub.
Moodle 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.2 for Moodle 3.2+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation