Activities ::: mod_bootstrapelements
Maintained by Jez H, Mike Grant, Manoj Solanki
Bootstrap Elements gives you the ability to add modal and toggles to your courses, helping to improve the layout of courses.
Bootstrap Elements 1.2
Moodle 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Released: Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 12:26 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in version 1.2 (2017121800)
- Bug fix for Font Awesome picker not displaying
- Bug fix for links breaking after modal closed
Changes in version 1.1 (2015010600)
- Added FontAwesome icon picker & support for use of FontAwesome icons to display.
- Replaced more hardcoded strings, with additions to language strings.
- Added support for Blockquote to be used.
- Added FontAwesome to CSS to ensure that it is always loaded.
- Changed titles from
h4> tags to be more consistent with Moodle's use of heading tags. - FIX: Issue #4 - Fixed issue with all images added through the editor rendering with 404 errors.
Changes in version 1.0.1 (2015010500)
- Fixed the issue with duplicating the resource.
- Added a toggle image to the toggle element, displays to the user whether the toggle is expandable or collapsible.
Changes in version 1.0. (2014121800)
- Initial Release
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- The more recent release 1.3 (2019021200) exists for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation