Students tracker 1.3
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle Student's tracker block
This plugin adds a new block type for Moodle. Its aim is to give the teachers and staff a simple tool to view how many students didn't visit a course for a long time and so, try to reduce student's leaving.
The block is customizable :
- block's title
- choose the roles and groups you want to track
- choose the roles able to see the block
- set the number of days from last connection required to track users
- set an amount of results to display (the rest can be toggled with a button)
It also includes a link to open the direct Moodle message dialog, allowing teachers and managers to contact the tracked users in very a fast and easy way.
Clone or unzip the repository inside your Moodle block folder (example /var/www/moodle/blocks).
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.