Blocks ::: block_studentstracker
Maintained by Pierre Duverneix
This block aims to give teachers and staff a simple tool to view how many students didn't visit a course for a long time and doing so, tries to reduce student's dropping out.
Students tracker 1.6.1
Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 9:09 PM
phplint phpcs4 | 0 js0 | 12 css0 | 3 phpdoc18 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt shifter mustache gherkinHTML | XML
- Adding a date format selector in the block's configuration page.
- Adding a tooltip on each row showing the user's email address and the user's last Moodle access date
- Fixing minor display problems
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- The more recent release 1.7.1 (2021022601) exists for Moodle 3.7
- The more recent release 1.7.1 (2021022601) exists for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.