PlagiarismSearch is an advanced plagiarism detection service that operates since 2008. PlagiarismSeach is a commercial product owned by Plagiarismsearch.com. You may use this Moodle plugin after purchasing the subscription from PlagiarismSearch.
Plenty of formats accepted (doc, docx, txt, RTF, PDF, xls, xlsx, html, epub, xml, odt, org, etc.)
Exhaustive plagiarism reports
Multi-layer plagiarism detection
Ensured privacy of every customer
Adequate technical support available 24/7
Personal client manager
PlagiarismSearch also offers one week of free trial, so you can test the plugin and learn all the benefits of our service.
Here are the steps to start testing our moodle plugin:
- Register an account at https://plagiarismsearch.com/account/signup.html
- Fill in the contact form here - https://plagiarismsearch.com/university-plagiarism-checker.html or contact us at email@example.com to describe your organization’s needs
- Then, download and install the latest version of the plugin https://github.com/plagiarismsearch/moodle-plagiarism_plagiarismsearch/releases
- As soon as you register, we will send you the API login and key.
- You are welcome to start your trial with 100 submissions for 30 days.
Moreover, all corporate clients will be have access to recent updates and improvements of the service with no extra charge.
Commenting temporarily disabled