Wooclap’s Moodle plugin allows teachers to access its many interactive features from within a Moodle course. It enables users to:
- create a Wooclap activity;
- base a Wooclap activity on an existing quiz from a Moodle course;
- easily access and edit a Wooclap quiz through Moodle;
- authenticate students through Moodle without providing their password to Wooclap;
- track reports from Wooclap to Moodle.
When a teacher wants to create a Wooclap activity in a course, they must fill in a name and a description. They can also select an existing Wooclap quiz (optional).
Installing the plugin
This plugin requires an authentication key provided by Wooclap.