The Video Time activity enables the teacher
- to easily embed videos from Vimeo, just by adding the url
- to add content above and below of the video player
- NEW global search is now supported
Video Time Pro adds the following features:
- track the user’s viewing time using activity completion
- sync the viewing percentage to the gradebook
- insert a video directly on the course page (label mode)
- resume the video where you left off (resume)
- automatically load the next activity when the student completes video
- get insights about each user’s viewing time
- set default embed options for the plugin
- moodle mobile app support
- in-activity support (embed video time everywhere)
- privacy provider support
- and override the instances' embed options globally.
Video Time Business adds the following features:
- all pro features plus
- choose videos from a video picker directly in the video time activity settings
- transfer vimeo meta data into the video time activity: title, description, tags, duration
- video overview (browse all videos globally, with support for parameters to search videos)
- display videos with a preview image on the course page
Here's how to get the Pro or Business version:
- Buy it from our website -or-
- Translate our plugin into a new language on AMOS -or-
- Help us improve the documentation (e.g. by translating it or creating video tutorials)
Please contact us if you are interested.
We usually release updates to Video Time twice a year (rouhgly synced with moodle releases) to ensure compatibility and add new features. Here's a link to our public Roadmap. If you're missing something, please let us know using our Feedback Form – we're always open for suggestions. Or contact us directly using our live chat plugin, which you can find on our website or any demo sites.
We've prepared a little demo site where you can view the plugin in action:
https://videotime.bdecent.de/ There's also a playground course available with editing rights for you.